Tarrant County Bankers Association Scholarship
College of Business – scholarship for an incoming Freshman student for up to 4 years provided student continues to meet eligibility. Eligibility requirements for the scholarship include full time enrollment and in good academic standing, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Preference will be given to the following students:
-Finance or Accounting majors;
-Graduates from a North Texas high school;
-Those involved on campus, in campus organizations, and/or community service projects;
-Working or interning in the financial or banking field.
- College of Business - Dean, College of Business - Undergrad
- Supplemental Questions
- List of all AP, IB, or Dual Credit courses completed in your sophomore, junior, and senior year(s) of high school. Indicate year, Subject, Type (AP, IB, DC), and Grade Earned.
- Describe your leadership in extracurricular activities and/or work experience. Did you receive any awards? How did your leadership make an impact on a person, process, procedure, etc.?
- Describe your involvement in voluneerism or community service. What is the name of the organization or project? Why did you become involved and during what time frame?
- What are some of your life goals and objectives? Please respond in 300 words or less.
- Describe special circumstances affecting your family’s ability to fund your college expenses (response required):
- Submit two Letters of Recommendation
- Letter #1
- Letter #2
- Please upload a recent Resume/Vita
- Show 2 more