Roy Mullins Endowed Scholarship
College of Liberal Arts – English – Roy Mullins Endowed Scholarship – Annual scholarships or graduate fellowships to undergraduate or graduate students in English with a preference given to those who have not enrolled in an educational program (secondary school, junior college, college or university) for 18 years or more.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student in English
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
Need to upload:
1. Write a statement of no more than one page outlining reasons for pursuing a degree in a field of English and academic goals for the future.
2. Write an essay of at least five pages in length demonstrating proficiency in a field of English studies. The essay may be a revision of a previous submission from a class.
3. Three letters of reference from English professors who have taught you at UTA
4. Unofficial transcript
- College of Liberal Arts - English
- Supplemental Questions
- A statement, of no more than one page, outlining your reasons for pursuing a degree in English and your academic goals for the future.
- Upload an unofficial transcript showing a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Please write an essay of at least 5 pages in length demonstrating your proficiency in a field of English Studies. The essay may be one previously submitted for a class
- You will need 3 reference letters from English professors who have taught you at UT Arlington. They need to email it to email@example.com