James L. Horwitz Physics Scholarship Fund
College of Science – Physics The James L. Horwitz Physics Scholarship Fund shall be used for the benefit of the College of Science and the Department of Physics. Scholarships shall be made to students in the department of Physics at the University of Texas at Arlington.
- College of Science - Physics
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you doing any research in Physics? If yes with whom and what is your research topic.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an educator, mentor, supervisor, and/or community leader who can attest to the candidate’s academic achievements and/or character. You can upload the document here or you can email it to email@example.com
- Do you volunteer in the Physics department and or the College of Science? If yes please explain.
- Have you presented any research at a conference and or workshop( in-state or out of state)? If yes please list list full title and author list and please indicate wheather it was a talk or a poster. If you are a graduate student please disinguish between undergrad and graduate presentations.
- Have you passed the comprehensive exam? (Graduate Student only)
- Have you passed ALL the qualifier exams? (Graduate students only)
- Do you have any refereed journal/ conference publications? If yes please list with full citation.
- Show 2 more