The Texas Bilingual Scholars (TBS) Program
APPLICATION FOR THE TEXAS BILINGUAL SCHOLARS (TBS) Program
Who Can Apply for this Program?
1. Junior, seniors or graduate students seeking certification in bilingual education.
2. Students who have passed the Bilingual Target Language Proficiency Test (BTLPT—TExES 190)
3. Students who qualify and have completed the application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
4. Grade Point Average of at least 3.0
NOTE: This is a need-based scholarship for tuition only. The Office of Financial Aid will identify the amount of the award. If the financial need is not supported, the award will be reduced or canceled.
- College of Education - General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicants seeking the Texas Bilingual Scholars must have passing scores on the Bilingual Target Language Proficiency Test (BTLPT.) Have you passed this exam?
- Please upload passing scores in the Bilingual Target Language Proficiency Test (BTLPT.)
- Are you a male registered with Selective Service (per Texas Administrative Code 19, Part 1, Section 22.3)?
- If yes, can you provide proof of your registration with selective service (i.e. registration card)?