College of Business/C.J. and Clara Earle Undergraduate Student Scholarship Fund
College of Business – Undergraduate Scholarship
Requirements: For College of Business majors, continuing undergraduate students. U.S. citizens or permanent residents; eligible for financial aid.
Established in 1974 by Mary Aucutt in the name of her parents while she attended night classes at UTA. Increased by the Estate of Mary Aucutt when she died in June 1985 at the age of 69.
- College of Business - Dean, College of Business - Undergrad
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your leadership in extracurricular activities and/or work experience. Did you receive any awards? How did your leadership make an impact on a person, process, procedure, etc.?
- Describe your involvement in voluneerism or community service. What is the name of the organization or project? Why did you become involved and during what time frame?
- Describe special circumstances affecting your family’s ability to fund your college expenses (response required):
- Please upload a recent Resume/Vita
- Please provide two reference letters that incllude the name, email address, phone number and role of the provider. They must be from non-family members, such as educators, mentors, supervisors, and/or community leaders with significant knowledge of the candidate's academic achievements and/or community involvement.
- Reference Letter #1
- Reference Letter #2