Carmen Trujillo Nunez Pre-Med Scholarship in Science
College of Science – Health Professions Scholarships to students who are pre-med majors in the College of Science. Students should have demonstrated academic achievement and have a strong interest in medicine. This scholarship will be awarded in the spring 2023 semester and applied to the award recipient’s student account for fall 2023 and spring 2024. The student must be enrolled in fall 2023 and spring 2024 and continue to be in good academic standing to receive the funds from this scholarship. Students graduating in spring or summer 2023 are not eligible to apply.
- College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Pre-Med student?
- What is your current academic major?
- What is your current cumulative (overall) GPA?
- How many college credit hours have you completed in your academic career?
- When do you plan to graduate? Please give the semester and year (ie. Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Fall 2021, etc.)
- What year do you plan to apply to medical school?
- Please submit a brief essay, which includes the factors that influenced you to pursue pre-medical studies within the College of Science at The University of Texas at Arlington and your future professional goals.
- Show 2 more