Dana Dunn Honors College Endowed Scholarship
Thanks to a generous endowment recently established by Jim and Cheryl Lewis, the Honors College is pleased to offer a scholarship in honor of Dr. Dana Dunn, former UT Arlington Provost and Associate Professor of Sociology.
Scholarships for students who, at the time of application, are enrolled full-time in a degree program through the Honors College at UT Arlington.
Currently enrolled, full-time, active Honors students in good standing who are making sufficient progress toward their Honors degree. Funds will be disbursed to student accounts for the 2022-2023 academic school year.
Award Amount: $500. This scholarship is not renewable.* Applicants who do not meet the criteria will not be considered.*
- Honors College
- Supplemental Questions
- How many Honors hours are you currently enrolled in/contracting?
- How many total Honors hours have you COMPLETED?
- Do you plan to apply for financial aid (by submitting a FAFSA) for 2023-2024?
- In 100 words or less, how would a scholarship from the Honors College impact your academic career?
- Please upload your résumé (2-page maximum). It should include your employment, community service, involvement on and off campus, and any honors/awards. Also note any positions of leadership. Please do NOT list your class schedule or professional references. **DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME ON THIS DOCUMENT!**
- A letter of recommendation from a UTA faculty member (not e.g. teaching/graduate assistants) is needed to complete this application. Please provide the name and email of your UTA faculty reference and we will reach out to them to request the letter of recommendation.
- Show 1 more