Lucretia Council Cochran Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution Scholarship Endowment
College of Liberal Arts The Lucretia Council Cochran Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution Scholarship Endowment shall benefit the College of Liberal Arts. Scholarships shall be awarded to seniors graduating from Arlington Texas ISD high school, based on the following criteria
- Senior students who will graduate from an Arlington ISD high school and who plan to attend UT Arlington
- The student’s grade average, their national test scores and their record of service to their school and their community will be considered
- The applicant will be asked to write an essay on their definition of “Patriotism” and a short essay about their goals in life.
- College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- List the community service projects in which you have been involved and describe your contribution to each project.
- Please write an essay discussing your definition of "patriotism".
- Please provide the name and email address of a teacher or a person who can discuss your leadership skills who will write a letter of recommendation for you.
- Please write a short essay about your life and goals.