College of Business/Michael and Amy Bull Endowed Graduate Fellowship
College of Business – Graduate Scholarship (Masters)
Requirements: Intended for students pursuing a graduate degree in any discipline in the College of Business.
Established by Michael and Amy Bull. Michael G. Bull is a UT Arlington alumni who received his BBA in Finance in 1987.
- College of Business - Dean
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you enroll for two consecutive semesters with a minimum of 6 hours of enrollment?
- How has your educational backround impacted your life? (250 words or less)
- What do you aspire to do with this graduate degree? (250 words or less)
- Please upload a recent Resume/Vita
- Please provide two reference letters that incllude the name, email address, phone number and role of the provider. They must be from non-family members, such as educators, mentors, supervisors, and/or community leaders with significant knowledge of the candidate's academic achievements and/or community involvement.
- Reference Letter #1
- Reference Letter #2