Zelda Ramsey Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship
College of Business – Undergraduate Scholarship
Requirements: Undergraduate student in the College of Business. Must have one or more of the following: demonstrated financial need, evidence of solid academic records, record of involvement in student activities and/or research.
INCLUDED IN THE CRITERIA FOR AWARDING THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS “DEMONSTRATED FINANCIAL NEED" WHICH REQUIRES THE COMPLETION OF THE FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA). IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS FORM, PLEASE GO TO http://www.uta.edu/fao/ FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE.
Established in 1998 through the last will and testament of Zelda Ramsey. Zelda Ramsey was a Professor with North Texas Agricultural College in 1943 when she was tenured as an Associate Professor. She retired in 1962.
- College of Business - Dean, College of Business - Undergrad
- Supplemental Questions
- What do you aspire to do with this business degree? (max. 250 words)
- Extracurricular activities and/or research.
- Describe your involvement in extracurricular activities and/or research. Did you receive any awards?
- How did your involvement make an impact on a person, process, procedure, etc.?
- Describe special circumstances affecting your family’s ability to fund your college expenses (response required):
- Please upload a recent Resume/Vita
- Please provide two reference letters that incllude the name, email address, phone number and role of the provider. They must be from non-family members, such as educators, mentors, supervisors, and/or community leaders with significant knowledge of the candidate's academic achievements and/or community involvement.
- Reference Letter #1
- Reference Letter #2