Joe J. Rady Scholarship for Civil Engineering Undergraduate Students
College of Engineering – Civil Engineering Established by Mr. Rady, the Joe J. Rady Endowed Scholarship supports civil engineering majors who have exhibited an aptitude for civil engineering through scholarship and extracurricular activities. Recipients must be undergraduate students who have completed their freshman year.
- College of Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- List membership and involvement in student organizations, honor societies, intercollegiate sports and other professional or community organizations.
- Are you a member of or officer in the U.T Arlington ASCE Student Chapter?
- Are you a member of the Ft. Worth Branch of ASCE?
- What type of civil engineering company or agency are you planning to begin your professional career with after graduation? Will it likely be in the DFW metroplex?