Arlington Nursing Student Association (ANSA) Endowment for Scholarship and Awards
The Arlington Nursing Student Association Endowment for Scholarship and Awards supports students in the College of Nursing at The University of Texas at Arlington for conference travel.
ANSA Scholarship Eligibility:
BSN students who have completed the first Junior semester courses are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Minimum requirements for applications:
- Must be currently enrolled in the UT Arlington College of Nursing in any BSN program, and
- Have a 3.25 GPA for nursing pre-requisites and BSN courses, and
- Member of ANSA, and
- Participate in a minimum of two (2) pre-approved ANSA events in the semester prior to application for this scholarship
ANSA Award Eligibility:
- Award is available to selected applicants to cover expenses to attend regional and national nursing student’s association meetings. Minimum requirements for applications:
ANSA member in good standing, and
- Participation in ANSA activities including projects on and off campus, recruitment of member and leadership initiative, and
- Required 15-20 minute presentation given to all interested nursing students within 45 days of attending the regional or national meeting recapping information gathered by the attendee(s).
*Note: All scholarship offer notifications will be sent via your UTA email account ONLY. Please check it frequently. Scholarships are not awarded in the summer. Applications submitted during the Spring are awarded in the Fall and applications submitted in the Fall are awarded in the Spring. After submitting your application, please confirm application was submitted. Only completed applications will be considered. *
Additional questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.