Laurence E. Baker Memorial Scholarship Fund
College of Science – Health Professions Scholarships for deserving undergrads who are doing premedical work in the undergraduate school of The University of Texas at Arlington, or who are medical students at any of the medical schools of The University of Texas, and who without such scholarships, might not be able to obtain a medical education. This scholarship will be awarded in the spring 2022 semester and applied to the award recipient’s student account for fall 2022 and spring 2023. The student must be enrolled in fall 2022 and spring 2023 and continue to be in good academic standing to receive the funds from this scholarship. Students graduating in spring or summer 2022 are not eligible to apply.
- College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Pre-Med student?
- Are you currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree at UTA?
- What is your current academic major?
- How many college credit hours have you completed in your academic career?
- What is your current cumulative (overall) GPA?
- What year do you plan to apply to medical school?
- Please submit a brief autobiography, which includes the factors that influenced you to pursue undergraduate pre-medical studies at The University of Texas at Arlington and your professional goals.
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report from your FAFSA
- Show 3 more