Wiley F. and Bessie T. Martin Endowed Scholarship Fund
College of Science – Health Professions Scholarships for students desiring to pursue a medical education. In making the selection, students should be a college of science major on a pre-medicine track. Consideration will be given to total academic record, financial need, and other related criteria pertaining to the students’ declared intention of pursuing a career in medicine. This scholarship will be awarded in the spring 2022 semester and applied to the award recipient’s student account for fall 2022 and spring 2023. The student must be enrolled in fall 2022 and spring 2023 and continue to be in good academic standing to receive the funds from this scholarship. Students graduating in spring or summer 2022 are not eligible to apply.
- College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Pre-Med student?
- What is your current academic major?
- What is your current cumulative (overall) GPA?
- How many college credit hours have you completed in your academic career?
- What year do you plan to apply to medical school?
- When do you plan to graduate? Please give the semester and year (ie. Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Fall 2021, etc.)
- Please submit a brief autobiography, which includes the factors that influenced you to pursue undergraduate pre-medical studies at The University of Texas at Arlington and your professional goals.
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report from your FAFSA
- Have you previously received the Wiley F. and Bessie T. Martin Scholarship?
- Show 4 more