Fort Worth Branch ASCE Civil Engineering Scholarship Endowment
College of Engineering – Civil Engineering The Fort Worth Branch ASCE Civil Engineering Scholarship Endowment shall be used to benefit the College of Engineering Department of Civil Engineering to provide scholarships to Civil Engineering graduate students, and undergraduate junior and seniors. Selection of recipients will be based on academic achievement, financial need and participation in extracurricular activities including student honor societies and professional organizations such as the Ft. Worth Branch of ASCE, or the UT Arlington chapter of ASCE.
- College of Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of or officer in the U.T Arlington ASCE Student Chapter?
- Candidates must also submit two letters of recommendation. These letters can be written by non-family members who are educators, mentors, supervisors, and/or community leaders with significant knowledge of the candidate’s academic achievements and/or community involvement. These letters cannot be submitted by UTA faculty or staff who currently serve on the CAAS Scholarship Committee. This year’s committee includes: Dr. Robert Bing (Chair), Dr. Frederick Engram, Dr. Pamela Fox, Dr. Mia Kirby, and Dr. David Sparks.
- Are you a member of the Ft. Worth Branch of ASCE?
- Please list any extracurricular activities you are currently participating in.