Diversity Regional Enhancement in STEM Scholarship (DRESS)
The Diversity Regional Enhancement in STEM Scholarship (DRESS) has the following criteria:
- Incoming freshman who intends to pursue STEM field (Science or Engineering)
- Financial need and academic merit
- Applicants must write essay from the following prompt:
Write an essay which describes the importance of diversity in STEM-base programs, explaining why you chose your field of study, and how you plan to contribute to that field. Applications are being accepted now for scholarships awarded for fall 2020. This scholarship is not renewable.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Which field/major do you plan to pursue?
- Describe the importance of diversity in STEM-based programs. Explain why you chose your proposed field of study and how you plan to contribute to that field.