Shakespeare Club of Arlington Scholarship
College of Liberal Arts – English Shakespeare Club of Arlington Scholarship.
• Citizens of the United States or are legal residents of the United States will be eligible for consideration.
• Junior English majors currently enrolled at UTA, beginning full-time senior year course work or
• Senior English majors currently enrolled at UTA and engaged in senior year course work or
• Graduates of UTA’s English Department entering UTA’s M. A. in English program.
• Overall GPA of 3.25
• Completion of at least twelve hours in English classes at UT Arlington, at least nine of them at the advanced (3000/4000) level prior to Spring semester.
Need to upload:
• A statement, of no more than one page, outlining your reasons for pursuing a degree in English and your academic goals for the future.
• An essay of at least five pages in length demonstrating your proficiency in a field of English Studies. (The essay may be a revision of one you previously submitted for a
• Three letters of reference from English professors who have taught you at UT Arlington.
• Unofficial transcript