Josephine Porter Scholarship Endowment
College of Science Scholarships for deserving and academically promising students enrolling in premedical studies at The University of Texas at Arlington. Intended for sophomore, junior or senior premedical students who have completed 30 transferable credit hours of premedical coursework at any college with at least a 3.0 grade point average. Students must be citizens of the United States or permanent residents.
- College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Pre-Med student?
- Have you completed 30 transferable credit hours of premedical coursework?
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript showing completion of 30 credit hours of pre-medical coursework. For a listing of these courses, please visit: https://www.uta.edu/science/programs/health-professions/pre-medical-studies.php
- Please submit a brief autobiography, which includes the factors that influenced you to pursue pre-medical studies at The University of Texas at Arlington and your future professional goals. Please include evidence of your service to UTA and the community.
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report from FAFSA.