Wiley F. and Bessie T. Martin Endowed Scholarship Fund
College of Science – Health Professions Scholarships for students desiring to pursue a medical education. In making the selection, students should be a college of science major on a pre-medicine track. Consideration will be given to total academic record, financial need, and other related criteria pertaining to the students’ declared intention of pursuing a career in medicine.
- College of Science - Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently a pre-dental student at UTA?
- Have you previously received the Wiley F. and Bessie T. Martin Scholarship?
- Please submit a brief autobiography, which includes the factors that influenced you to pursue undergraduate pre-medical studies at The University of Texas at Arlington and your professional goals.
- Please upload a copy of your Student Aid Report found on the FAFSA website.