Diversity Regional Enhancement in STEM Scholarship (DRESS)
The Diversity Regional Enhancement in STEM Scholarship (DRESS) has the following criteria:
- Incoming freshman who intends to pursue STEM field (Science or Engineering)
- Financial need and academic merit
- Applicants must write essay from the following prompt:
Write an essay which describes the importance of diversity in STEM-base programs, explaining why you chose your field of study, and how you plan to contribute to that field. Applications are being accepted now for scholarships awarded for fall 2020.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Which field/major do you plan to pursue?
- Describe the importance of diversity in STEM-based programs. Explain why you chose your proposed field of study and how you plan to contribute to that field.