2018-2019 Second Year Leader Award
UT Arlington students must be nominated by a faculty/ staff person. Students must have received notification from the Follett Student Leadership Center to apply for the scholarship. A student must be actively involved in at least one organization and have assumed a leadership role or responsibilities in some capacity within the organization while maintaining a minimum G.P.A. of 2.25.
Applicant must be classified as a sophomore/ second year having begun their second year at UTA in the summer/fall 2018.
- Student Affairs - Leadership Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Please enter the name and email of a professional reference provider.
- Oustanding Student Leader Award Leadership Chart- please upload your completed Leadership Chart
- What is the number of semesters you have been enrolled at UTA?
- Parent/Guardian Address
- Parent/Guardian Phone Number
- Parent/Guardian Email Address
- If selected for this award, I agree to send an appreciation letter to the benefactors of this scholarship.
- Are you employed? How many hours do you work weekly?
- Please discuss how you have empowered others to lead on campus. Give examples.
- Please share how your leadership involvement this year has impacted your philosophy or view of leadership, as well as your approach to it.
- Show 5 more