College of Education Graduate Scholarship for Education Professionals
Scholarship Amount: $2,500 (disbursed at $1,250 fall and spring semester).
Available to: New graduate students completing an ON-CAMPUS Master’s degree in one of the following College of Education programs:
• M.Ed. in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies with Higher Education Emphasis
• M.Ed. Educational Leadership and Policy Studies with Principal Certification (on-campus only)
• Master of Education in Teaching with Teacher Certification
• Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
• Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (Mathematics Education or Science Education)
• Mind, Brain and Education
To qualify for this scholarship, an applicant must:
• Have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher OR graduate GPA of 3.5 or better (if prior graduate coursework was completed)
• Be accepted into an on-campus master’s program in the College of Education
• Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in the first semester to be eligible for funding in the subsequent semester.
• Submit one professional or academic letter of reference
• Complete the scholarship application along with a brief written response (paragraph minimum) to the following question:
Why is a master’s degree in education important to you?
This scholarship is available to all qualified graduate students in the education professions regardless of financial need or citizenship status.
*Students seeking to complete an educator preparation program in math/science education also may be eligible to receive up to $3,736 with the TEACH Grant. For more information, see: