Shakespeare Club of Arlington Scholarship
College of Liberal Arts – English Shakespeare Club of Arlington Scholarship
Students eligible for admission to the University of Texas at Arlington or those that are continuing in good standing at the University,
• Citizens of the United States or are legal residents of the United States will be eligible for consideration.
• Junior English majors currently enrolled at UTA and beginning full-time senior year course work, and senior English majors currently enrolled at UTA and engaged in senior year course work, and graduates of UTA’s English Department entering UTA’s M. A. in English program.
• Overall GPA of 3.25
• Completion of at least twelve hours in English classes at UT Arlington, at least nine of them at the advanced (3000/4000) level prior to Spring semester.
Need to upload:
• A statement, of no more than one page, outlining your reasons for pursuing a degree in English and your academic goals for the future.
• An essay of at least six pages in length demonstrating your proficiency in a field of English Studies. (The essay may be a revision of one you previously submitted for a class.)
• Three letters of reference, from English professors who have taught you at UT Arlington.
• Unofficial transcript