Junior Woman's Club of Fort Worth Endowed Scholarship
College of Liberal Arts – Women’s and Gender Studies Scholarships are available for students who have declared a minor in Women’s and Gender Studies and who meet the following criteria: have a minimum of 6 credit hours (including currently enrolled classes) towards the Women’s and Gender Studies Minor, scholastic excellence, and who have completed the application process (submit application, unofficial UTA transcripts, and 2 letters of recommendation.)
- $500 - $1000
- College of Liberal Arts - Women's and Gender Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- The applicant is required to provide two letters of recommendation from persons who can provide information about his/her leadership potential; avoid using instructors that have known you for less than a year. The recommender can be supervisors of past or present jobs, mentors, coaches, scout leaders, or adult leaders of organizations. Professors or teacher are acceptable, but they need to know you well. Please upload the two letters as one document.
- Discuss your reasons for declaring a Women's and Gender Studies minor and how your education in WOMS courses has influenced your academic or professional goals in the future.
- Unofficial UTA transcripts required.
- Submit second name and email of recommending professor (preferably a professor who has taught a WOMS course).
- Submit name and email of recommending professor (preferably a professor who has taught a WOMS course).